We had great night putting on the event at 40 Alfred Place in Bristol! Look forward to the next. It gave us the opportunity to meet new people and test out parts of our intended Menu which looked something like this:
PINTXOS – Tasters coming around during the evening
- Goats Cheese, Red Onion Chutney, Pistachio
- Red Cabbage Slaw, Marinated Courgette Strips, Chilli
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom, Grilled Chicken Breast Strip, Chill
- Creme Fraiche, Marinated Sardine fillet and a heritage tomato salsa
- Spinach pesto, salted Hake fillet, goats cheese crumble and fresh chilli
- Harissa Lamb and Mint - Spiced lamb mince burger, homemade harissa mayo, crumbled goats cheese and a dollop of our creme fraiche, sour cream, mint, garlic and cucumber goodness.
- Blue Burger - British beef Pattie, red onion chutney, blue cheese, heritage tomato, baby gem tomato and a blue cheese mayo.
- Chicken and Courgette - Grilled chicken breast, grilled courgette stripes, onion, heritage tomatoes and baby gem lettuce. ? (Maybe some kind of cajun style marinade on the chicken breast)
- Portabello Mushroom - Grilled Portobello, chilli, basil, creme fraiche with rocket and spinach.