Two cases of loose English Breakfast tea
Cantons English Breakfast Tea sets a new level of quality and depth of flavour for this classic brew. Kenyan leaves bring depth and a gold colour, Assam adds maltiness, Rwandan tea makes the blend rich and smooth and Yunnan Chinese black tea gives a unique, dark cocoa flavour.
Origin: Kenya, Rwanda, India, China
Kenya: Nandi County and Kaimosi County, Rwanda: Northern Province, India: Assam, China: Yunnan
Taste: Malt, fig, cocoa
Aroma: Wood stack Liquor, Deep ruby red
Body: Lively, full-bodied
To place an order:
- Total order minimum is £30
- We deliver Monday to Friday only.
- Order 24 hours in advance
- Please supply a telephone number at the checkout.
- Please choose "Deli supplies - Delivery' at the shipping method at the checkout.
- We will deliver FOR FREE to BS1 - BS16 postcodes. Unfortunately if you don't enter a BS1 to BS16 post code we won't be able to deliver and will issue a refund.