Spoke & Stringer Eco Friendly Tote Bag
This 10oz Canvas Tote Bag is the perfect reusable bag that you can keep for life. At Spoke & Stringer we're on a mission to find a high-quality solution for everyone who want help reduce wastage & do their bit for the environment.
These tote bags are FREE with a +£50 purchase from our Lifestyle Store, online and instore.
More about the bag...
These bags are made at Cotton Bag Co., a UK Company.
We care about the world being a happier place and we recognise Cotton Bag Co’s responsibility as a global business to do all we can to have a positive impact and to reduce any negative impacts of our trade producing cotton bags.
We have workplaces that follow international labour standards and:
- Do not use any form of forced, bonded or involuntary labour
- Are respectful of personal differences and keep our workplaces free from discrimination and harassment
- Do not require workers to work extreme hours or work without adequate rest periods
- Do not use workers under the age of 18, or the minimum legal working age if higher than 18
- Keep our workplaces safe and hygienic with adequate fire exits, safe machinery and no danger from hazardous chemicals
- Pay a fair wage
We can’t avoid our business having some impact on the environment, but we do all we can to minimise any negative effects. We are committed to reduce waste, increase recycling, reduce pollution and our carbon footprint, and increase the use of eco-friendly, sustainable products. We comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice, and:
- Use eco-friendly azo-free/lead-free dyes to colour cotton material
- Use eco-friendly water-based lead-free inks to print designs on the bags
- Use shipping instead of air freight wherever possible
- Use green energy in our UK office
- Use an Award Winner for Environmental Excellence, Hills Waste Ltd, for all our recycling in the UK
- Promote the use of producing recyclable and re-usable products made with renewable materials
In a nutshell, at Cotton Bag Co we respect and value our people and our planet and we choose to work with people who share our concerns and will work with us to maintain ethical and environmental standards producing cotton bags. We have developed long-term relationships with suppliers and use independent certification schemes as well as our own first-hand knowledge from visits and regular communications.
FREE UK Shipping
Free UK Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) using MyHermes or Royal Mail.
Please think of the environment when making a purchase from our store.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a Refund, Exchange or Credit Note. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items (unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose):
* Gift cards
* Swimwear with the hygiene seal removed
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact and with the despatch note you received enclosed.
View our full Returns Policy