Yogi Bare - Acupressure Set - Black
What is acupressure? As the name suggests, acupressure works by applying pressure to various points of the body whereas acupuncture uses needles. Acupressure restores balance to the body’s energy flow (qi) by manipulating the body’s meridians. The term ‘Meridian’ refers to the set of pathways that flow through body, acting as a mode of transport for vital energy. This energy effects everything from mood to health and wellbeing.
The Yogi Bare acupressure mat works in a similar way to the ancient art of acupuncture. As the name suggests, acupressure works by applying pressure to various points of the body whereas acupuncture uses needles. Acupressure restores balance to the body’s energy flow (qi) by manipulating the body’s meridians Stimulating energy, vitality and a sense of well being in the body. The gentle, painless pressure of the mat allows the body to relax and release endorphins, creating pranic flow or life force within the body. When using the mat you will feel a sense of elation inviting happiness, energy and calm into your day.
How to Use
- Lie on your mat between 20-40 mins several times a week for maximum benefit.
- Skin Contact is the best but you may wish to experiment with a light T-shirt or towel until you find the right level of sensation for you.
- Take your time to find the “just right” position for you, the mat should feel comfortable.
- Do not be apprehensive as the round plastic spikes are painless and will create a gentle stimulation. The spikes have a rounded tip, so can't hurt you, however people with sensitive skin, haemophilia or psoriasis should use the mat with caution. The Acupressure Mat will allow your body to start breaking down toxins so please do remember to drink water after use.
Yogi Bare Founder Kat’s Favourites:
Yogi Bare Acupressure sets are a wonderful compliment to a meditation/ Yoga practice. For an extra treat and to really melt into your relaxation light a candle, position your legs up the wall and drop a few essential oils on to the mat – our favourite is Geranium for anxiety!
We love the sensation of the mat on our feet to stimulate the reflexology points and nerve endings resulting in an energy boost. Perfect for tired sore legs or lethargy.
- Measures 74cm x 43cm x 2cm
- Made from soft cotton outer, foam inner
- Pressure points made from plastic
- 210 pressure points
About Yogi Bare
Founded in the UK, Yogi Bare's yoga mats are designed with a focus on functionality, durability, and eco-consciousness. Yogi Bare has gained a loyal following within the yoga community for its commitment to quality, sustainability, and performance. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced yogi, Yogi Bare provides products that support and enhance your yoga practice, promoting mindfulness, well-being, and a deeper connection with the self.