The Holly Long Cord Overalls are made from vintage look 8 Wale Corduroy, throwing it straight back to the '90s. The five pocket design with utility features offers a relaxed wide leg with adjustable straps to achieve the perfect fit. With premium Afends branding on the fitted waistband along with belt loops, these long utility overalls are made to last and easily styled for everyday wear.
- Wide Cropped Leg
- Front Chest Pocket With Button, Double Internal Front Pockets
- Double External Back Pockets With Utility Loop
- Triple Button Closure on Sides
- Adjustable Utility Straps
- Afends Paper Patch On Waist
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane 8 Wale Corduroy
- Model is: 5'9 (177cm) and wears a size AU 8 / US 4
Afends was Born in 2006 in the small coastal town of Byron Bay Australia. Declan Wise and Jono Salfield founded the brand off the back of a small screen printing business they owned for printing band merch for Punk and Hardcore bands.
With the added culture of surfing and skateboarding to the punk and hardcore movement of 2006 the Afends ethos and style moulded into the look and feel that they still stand by today.