Take unmatched insulation the extra mile. The YETI Tundra Haul—the first rolling YETI—serves up frosty treats and stands up to adventure. It is perhaps the toughest cooler on 2 wheels...
- 47.6L capacity holds 45 standard-size cans (using a 2:1 ice:can ratio)
- Neverflat™ wheels are solid, single-piece tires so they're impact and puncture resistant
- The Strongarm™ handle is made from durable welded aluminum with comfortable grips; the curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction, the same process used to make whitewater kayaks, ensures excellent impact resistance and long-lasting durability
- Fatwall™ design means the extra-thick walls hold up to 2 in. of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- PermaFrost™ insulation is pressure-injected, commercial-grade polyurethane foam, giving the cooler excellent resistance to outside temperatures so your ice stays ice
- Durable rubber T-Rex lid latches fit in the molded latch keepers on the cooler, so the lid stays closed and busted latches are a thing of the past
- 2 hinge pins and an interlocking design prevent the Neverfail™ hinge from breaking
- A freezer-quality Coldlock™ gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold
- Integrated Lipgrip™ handles stay out of the way
- Interior dimensions: 19 x 13.6 x 11.25 in.
YETI coolers and accessories are the ultimate in design, performance, and durability. Essential for any & every outdoor adventure. Perfectly over-engineered. Built for the wild. 3 year warranty.