We thought we'd better share our favourite House Cocktail recipes with you to enjoy at home in this fine weather! You can shop most of the cocktail ingredients on our online grocery store and get them delivered (BS1 to BS16 in Bristol).
Make sure to take photos and share them with us! We'll re-post out favourite shots!
Old FashionedGlass: Small Tumbler
In a large glass measuring jug add:
- 50ml Woodford Reserve
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Dash Orange Bitters
*ADD 5 SMALL ICE CUBES*
- Stir and taste for dilution.
- Put giant ice cube (or 3-4 normal sized) into small tumbler glass
- Strain mix over this slowly & add orange twist garnish
English GardenGlass: Wine Glass
- 25ml x Tarquins Gin
- 125ml x Lamberti Prosecco
- 20ml x Elderflower Cordial
- 100ml x Soda water
Strawberry DaquiriGlass: Martini
- 10ml x Thyme sugar syrup
- 25ml x Strawberry Puree
- 20ml x Lime juice
- 50ml x Sailor Jerry’s Rum