ENJOY ETHICALLY SOURCED PRODUCE AT OUR INDEPENDENT RESTAURANT & DELI'S
At Spoke & Stringer we thrive on adventure and escapism whether you find this on a custom motorcycle, surfboard, push-bike, skateboard or design, fashion and the arts.
Ride culture encompasses the sub-culture of motorcycle customisation, creative surfboard design, bicycle design and related apparel.
We firmly believe that a healthy body and mind play in your ability to maximise your freedom. Hours of riding a motorcycle, surfboard or what ever it may be takes its toll on the body - therefore you need to fuel up on foods with the highest nutritional value.
ETHICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
If you are happy then so are we! A simple approach we have at Spoke & Stringer, for both people and the environment. We care about the world being a better place and we recognise our responsibility, even as a start-up independent business to have a positive impact.
We are committed to reduce waste, increase recycling & composting, reduce pollution and our carbon footprint, and increase the use of eco-friendly, sustainable products.
- We use eco-friendly, compostable parcel bags to ship our clothing
- We deliver our Catering on foot wherever possible
- Our Cafe on Whiteladies Road has been recognised as being powered by 100% Green Energy
- We buy locally grown & seasonal ingredients at our Restaurant and Deli's
- All our takeaway & catering packaging is compostable
- We promote the use of producing compostable, recyclable and re-usable products made with renewable materials
Spoke & Stringer, The Boathouse Unit 1, Gasworks Lane, BS1 5AT
SEE OUR RESTAURANT & DELI MENUS
Spoke & Stringer, Unit 8C Clifton Down Shopping Centre, BS8 2NN
SEE OUR MENU