6 cans of San Pellegrino Orange
Sanpellegrino Aranciata is Italy’s famous aranciata, with a history dating back to 1932.
The quality of the ingredients gives the iconic Aranciata its lively orange colour, with fine bubbles that are pleasantly visible to the eye.
Delicate on the nose with notes of juicy squeezed orange, Sanpellegrino Aranciata has a medium sweetness that is balanced with subtle bitter notes of natural orange that is carried through to a caramelised orange finish, creating a truly unique taste that dances in the mouth.
Sanpellegrino Aranciata is best served cold at 2-4° C. Garnish with an orange slice or juniper berries to elevate the unique flavours of this drink.
To place an order:
- Total order minimum is £30
- We deliver next day Sunday to Thursday
- If you are ordering Bread, order before 11am for delivery next day.
- Please supply a telephone number at the checkout.
- Please choose "Deli supplies - Delivery' at the shipping method at the checkout.
- We will deliver FOR FREE to BS1 - BS16 postcodes. Unfortunately if you don't enter a BS1 to BS16 post code we won't be able to deliver and will issue a refund.