One bottle of house white, and one house red.
Valle Central, Chile
Pale yellow colour with green hues, intense aromas of pineapple and mango with soft herbal notes. In mouth is a very fresh wine, with perfect acidity and fruity finish.
La Mancha, Spain
Made from Tempranillo (80%) & Syrah (20%)
Fruity and juicy with notes of blueberries, strawberries and black cherries. In addition, silky smells of chocolate and tobacco can be recognized in the wine. Excellent aperitif and a perfect accompaniment to Jamón Iberico, but can also be used at the table for meat dishes or poultry.
To place an order:
- Total order minimum is £30
- We deliver Monday to Friday only.
- Order 24 hours in advance
- Please supply a telephone number at the checkout.
- Please choose "Deli supplies - Delivery' at the shipping method at the checkout.
- We will deliver FOR FREE to BS1 - BS16 postcodes. Unfortunately if you don't enter a BS1 to BS16 post code we won't be able to deliver and will issue a refund.
- If you are ordering alcohol, we will be following the 'Challenge 25' policy.