The Aurora jacket combines a modern sleek silhouette with functional properties. The jacket has a new lightweight elastic bi-stretch fabric from recycled polyester. This functional winter style adapts well to changing weather with its smart minimal look. Other details include a Makia patch on shoulder sleeve.
Kristian wears size L.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester
- 3000mm water column
- 3000g/m2/24h breathability
- YKK zipper closure on front
- Front pockets with YKK zippers and fleece pocket lining
- Inside chest pocket with fleece lining and YKK zipper
- Velcro adjustment on sleeve openings
- Draw cords on hood opening
Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki out of these principles – to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs.
Our goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas – is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity.
Please think of the environment when making a purchase from our store.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a Refund, Exchange or Credit Note. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items (unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose):
* Gift cards
* Swimwear with the hygiene seal removed
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact and with the despatch note you received enclosed.
View our full Returns Policy