A mid length raincoat in light grey with great weather enduring properties. Made from cotton and recycled polyester, the Hailey jacket has a relaxed fit, draw cord on waist and hood and double welted front pockets with fleece lining. The jacket has a water repellent treatment on surface for extra protection from the elements.⠀
Model wears size XS.
- 100% recycled polyester (mechanical stretch) with PU coating on the backside: material made in China, fibre origin China
- 100% recycled polyamide lining: material made in China, fibre origin China
- 3000mm coating
- 3000g/m²/24h breathability
- Bionic-Finish® ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- Delicate machine wash 30 °C, do not bleach, iron low (max. 110 °C) temperature, do not tumble dry, professional wet cleaning allowed, wash separately, wash inside out, do not use fabric softener
Through the Rough Seas. Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki out of these principles – to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs.
Our goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas – is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity.