A relaxed waterproof rain jacket made from recycled materials.
– Loose fit
– Kimono style raglan cut sleeve
– Stand-up collar with draw cord
– Hidden snap buttons and zipper closure on front
– Sleeve opening with snap button adjusting
– Hidden elastic adjusting cord on hem
– Hem curved from back
– Welt pockets with zipper on front
– Inside chest pocket with zipper
– YKK zippers
MATERIALS & CARE
- 100% recycled polyester: material made in China, fibre origin China
- 100% recycled Nylon lining: material made in China, fibre origin China
- 3000mm water column
- 3000g/m²/24h breathability
- Bionic-Finish® ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- Re-treat the surface after washing with either Harbour Wax or a water repellent textile spray
- Delicate machine wash 30 °C, do not bleach, iron low temperature max. 110 °C, do not tumble dry, professional wet cleaning allowed, wash separately, wash inside out, do not use fabric softener
Through the Rough Seas. Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki out of these principles – to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs.
Our goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas – is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity.
Please think of the environment when making a purchase from our store.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a Refund, Exchange or Credit Note. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items (unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose):
* Gift cards
* Swimwear with the hygiene seal removed
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact and with the despatch note you received enclosed.
View our full Returns Policy