Makia - Outpost Jacket - Ochre
A mid-length puffer jacket in ochre made entirely from recycled fabrics. Perfect for autumn & winter, it has an ECO water repellant treatment keeping you warm & dry.
- Main: 100% recycled polyester: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Bionic-Finish ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- 3000mm water column
- 3000g/m2/24h breathability
- front closure: YKK zipper and placket with snap buttons
- pockets: welt front pockets with YKK zippers, napoleon pocket under placket, inside chest pocket with YKK zipper, thermal fleece pocket pouches
- hood: hood opening with elastic draw cord
- hem: straight hem with elastic draw cords
- sleeve opening: velcro adjusting
Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki & creates modern apparel to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs. Their goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity.