Layer up this winter with Maria's shelter fishtail parka jacket made from recycled fabrics.
Kristian wears size L.
- Elastic draw cord on hood
- Velcro adjusting on sleeve openings
- Upper front pockets with YYK zippers
- Patch pockets with magnetic button closure
- Two way YKK zipper front closure
- 65% recycled polyester 35% cotton with PU coating on the backside
- Bionic-Finish® ECO water repellent treatment on surface
Through the Rough Seas. Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki out of these principles – to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs.
Our goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas – is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity.
Please think of the environment when making a purchase from our store.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a Refund, Exchange or Credit Note. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items (unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose):
* Gift cards
* Swimwear with the hygiene seal removed
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact and with the despatch note you received enclosed.
View our full Returns Policy