1 x can of extra virgin olive oil, 250ml
Tasting Notes: Its Aroma has a medium green fruitiness of fruits and grass. It reminds to tomato plant and green almond. Remarkable hints of fresh cut grass and aromatic herbs. Persistent Taste of artichokes, olive’s leaf, dried fruits, especially of green walnuts. Outstanding complexity. Its colour is golden, green, clear and bright.
Recommendations: fits with meats, for all kind of tomato salads, drizzle it over full body cheeses, for cold soups like vichysoisse or gazpacho/salmorejo.
Variety olive: 100% Picual
Origin: Ácula, Granada, Andalucía, Spain
To place an order:
- Total order minimum is £30
- We deliver next day Sunday to Thursday
- If you are ordering Bread, order before 11am for delivery next day.
- Please supply a telephone number at the checkout.
- Please choose "Deli supplies - Delivery' at the shipping method at the checkout.
- We will deliver FOR FREE to BS1 - BS16 postcodes. Unfortunately if you don't enter a BS1 to BS16 post code we won't be able to deliver and will issue a refund.