A gorgeous statement piece, perfect to brighten up a winter outfit. Lightweight and created using the finest materials for the most sensitive of ears.
- One of a kind design
- Handcrafted with Polymer Clay
- Handmade in Bristol
- Assembled with Surgical Steel ear posts and Brass
CARING FOR YOUR EARRINGS
- When travelling, store your jewellery in a safe place, such as a jewellery bag
- To clean clay, use a dampened piece of soft fabric, & wipe gently
- To clean tarnished brass, we recommend Brasso metal polish
- Avoid spraying with perfume or hairspray
- Do not wear in the shower or pool
- Store in a clean dry place
Wild Moon Jewellery celebrates the fierce women in the world; the romanticists, the dreamers, the explorers who embrace the change. Handcrafted at Keri-Ann’s home in Bristol, Keri-Ann puts her heart and soul into each piece, resulting in bespoke one-of-a-kind designs, as unique and individual as their owner.
FREE UK SHIPPING
Free UK Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) using MyHermes or Royal Mail.
Please think of the environment when making a purchase from our store.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a Refund, Exchange or Credit Note. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items (unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose):
* Gift cards
* Swimwear with the hygiene seal removed
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact and with the despatch note you received enclosed.
View our full Returns Policy