1kg bag of Puy Lentils
Directions For Use: Rinse in cold water. 3 parts water to 1 part lentils. Bring water to the boil then put the washed lentils in. Bring the heat down to medium and simmer the lentils for 16 minutes. For added taste use stock instead of plain boiling water.
Product suitability: Vegetarian & Vegan Diet and Sufferers of Lactose Intolerance & Coeliacs.
Known for their distinctive rich, peppery flavor, Puy lentils are traditionally served as a side dish, in salads, as a focal point in a meal, or even as a foundation for meat and fish recipes.
To place an order:
- Total order minimum is £30
- We deliver next day Sunday to Thursday
- If you are ordering Bread, order before 11am for delivery next day.
- Please supply a telephone number at the checkout.
- Please choose "Deli supplies - Delivery' at the shipping method at the checkout.
- We will deliver FOR FREE to BS1 - BS16 postcodes. Unfortunately if you don't enter a BS1 to BS16 post code we won't be able to deliver and will issue a refund.