1 x bottle of Tio Pepe Sherry
Tio Pepe, the world’s best-selling Fino, originates from Jerez in southern Spain where it is drunk by the locals with tapas, as they’ve done for over a century.
The founder of Gonzalez Byass, Manuel Maria Gonzalez Angel, named ‘Tio Pepe’ after his ‘Uncle Joe’ who created his pale very dry white wine in 1841.
ABV: 15% vol
To place an order:
- Total order minimum is £30
- We deliver next day when you order on Sunday to Thursday.
- If you are ordering Bread, order before 11am on Monday to Thursday for delivery next day.
- Please supply a telephone number at the checkout.
- Please choose "Deli supplies - Delivery' at the shipping method at the checkout.
- We will deliver FOR FREE to BS1 - BS16 postcodes. Unfortunately if you don't enter a BS1 to BS16 post code we won't be able to deliver and will issue a refund
Age Verification Required on Delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Proof of age will be required on delivery.