1 x bottle of Woodford Reserve
Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon is the world's finest bourbon: beautifully complex and perfectly balanced.
The art of making fine bourbon first took place on the site of the Woodford Reserve Distillery, a National Historic Landmark, in 1812. The perfectly balanced taste of our Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is comprised of more than 200 detectable flavour notes, from bold grain and wood, to sweet aromatics, spice, and fruit & floral notes. Woodford Reserve isn't manufactured. It's crafted in small batches. This artisanal process allows us to craft it at all five sources of flavour giving it its distinct taste and crisp, clean finish. Each sip contains over 200 congeners, natural colour, aroma and flavour components.
Rich, chewy, rounded and smooth with complex citrus, apple, cinnamon and cocoa. Toffee, caramel, chocolate and spice notes abound.
ABV: 43.2% vol
To place an order:
- Total order minimum is £30
- We deliver next day when you order on Sunday to Thursday.
- If you are ordering Bread, order before 11am on Monday to Thursday for delivery next day.
- Please supply a telephone number at the checkout.
- Please choose "Deli supplies - Delivery' at the shipping method at the checkout.
- We will deliver FOR FREE to BS1 - BS16 postcodes. Unfortunately if you don't enter a BS1 to BS16 post code we won't be able to deliver and will issue a refund
Age Verification Required on Delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Proof of age will be required on delivery.