Florence Marine X - Burgee Boardshort
The Florence Marine X Block Board short is a durable, 4-way stretch trunk made from quick-drying recycled polyester. On either side, panels strike the shape of our sailing burgee emblem, ending at a scalloped hem that improves your range of motion. A stitch-free inseam and smooth cire interior reduces chafe during long periods in the water, while triple-needle stitching adds strength and durability to the design.
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
Model is 5'9, 155 lbs. - Wearing a size 32.
John John is 6'2", 180 lbs. - Wearing a size 32.
- 4-way stretch.
- 17.5" outseam length falls above the knee.
- Quick-dry fabric to transition easily from sea to land.
- Scalloped hem makes movement easier.
- C0 DWR repels water without expelling harmful fluorocarbons.
- Durable, triple-needle construction.
- Side zip pocket for easy storage.
- Key cord loop included.
- bluesign certified.
- 80% recycled polyester / 20% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
About Florence Marine X
Founded in partnership with 2X World Champion surfer and Olympian, John Florence, Florence Marine X provides modern utilitarian equipment for all sport conditions.
John is best known for being one of the most influential & iconic athletes of this generation. A true modern-day pioneer, he is an innovator in and out of the water. With interests that go far beyond the horizon, John’s goal in founding Florence was to make equipment that served his needs across all fields of play – true utilitarian sport solutions, manufactured through precision assembly and laser-focused on performance innovation.