Arcade - Save the Waves
- Contoured Buckle - New low-profile and moulded to follow the curve of your form for maximum comfort
- Easy On & Off - New tapered buckle design feeds through belt loops with tail end first
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is moulded with high-density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
Belt width – 1.5" (3.81cm)
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability while making far less of an impact on the environment.
Founded in 2010, Arcade aims to create belts that are not only functional but also fashionable. The brand focuses on producing high-quality belts that provide a comfortable fit and durability for various activities. Arcade has gained a strong following among outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and fashion-conscious individuals seeking a versatile and reliable belt option.