Florence Marine X - Quilted PrimaLoft® Anorak
A lightweight and durable solution for cold climates, the Florence Marine X Quilted PrimaLoft® Anorak features the storied synthetic insulation created for the United States Army in the 80s. With a versatile half-zip design and its ability to pack itself into a pillow, this has become an essential piece of gear for our pack.
- Standard fit. Choose your usual jacket size.
- 100% Nylon 66 (15 denier / 40 denier ripstop)
- Half Zip. Adjustable Hem.
- Burgee on left arm.
- Machine wash cold, with like colours, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
- Insulated with 80G PrimaLoft® Black Rise for sustainable warmth.
- 15 denier ripstop shell is lightweight and durable.
- Packs itself into a versatile pillow for traveling or backpacking.
- Half-zip design helps slide the jacket on and off easily.
- Adjustable hem to customize your fit.
About Florence Marine X
Founded in partnership with 2X World Champion surfer and Olympian, John Florence, Florence Marine X provides modern utilitarian equipment for all sport conditions.
John is best known for being one of the most influential & iconic athletes of this generation. A true modern-day pioneer, he is an innovator in and out of the water. With interests that go far beyond the horizon, John’s goal in founding Florence was to make equipment that served his needs across all fields of play – true utilitarian sport solutions, manufactured through precision assembly and laser-focused on performance innovation.