Florence Marine X - F1 Expedition Utility Pant
The Florence Marine X Expedition Utility Pant is a rugged pant built for long days outdoors. Constructed from tough but comfortable mini ripstop, this garment has been tested through some of the muddiest, steepest and most difficult terrain imaginable in the ridges high above O'ahu.
Standard fit. Fit slightly large. If between sizes, size down.
S: 30-31, M: 32-33, L: 34-36, XL: 38-40
- Climbing & trail pant inspired design.
- 4-way stretch mini ripstop fabric is light, strong and comfortable for high output.
- Adjustable grosgrain nylon webbing belt secures the waist.
- Zippered front slash pockets secure your small items when things go post-vert.
- Adjustable cordlock secures leg opening.
- Perforated gusset allows for breathability.
- 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- Machine wash. Tumble dry low.
About Florence Marine X
Founded in partnership with 2X World Champion surfer and Olympian, John Florence, Florence Marine X provides modern utilitarian equipment for all sport conditions.
John is best known for being one of the most influential & iconic athletes of this generation. A true modern-day pioneer, he is an innovator in and out of the water. With interests that go far beyond the horizon, John’s goal in founding Florence was to make equipment that served his needs across all fields of play – true utilitarian sport solutions, manufactured through precision assembly and laser-focused on performance innovation.