The Infiniti Ltd combines the best of the Infiniti series with Xcel’s newest technologies: channel flex and radiant rebound. This latest advancement utilises a metal lining under the textile that blocks cold temperatures from penetrating the outer layer and reflects heat generated within the wetsuit back towards the body, keeping you in a constant state of warmth.
XCEL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hannel Flex – Weightless, Unrestricted Stretch
- Radiant Rebound – Weightless, Unrestricted Stretch
- Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone – Lighter, Softer, Warmer
- Glide Skin Collar – Prevents Flushing
- Semi-dry Zipper – Magnetic Closure
- Engineered Fit System – Fits Like A Second Skin
- Back Knee Flex Grooves – Prevents Bunching
- Fusionx Tape – Heat-pressure Bonded Seam Protection
- Nexskin Wrist Seal – Minimizes Flushing
- Water Based Glue
Ed D’Ascoli founded Xcel in 1982, working from the bedroom of his Sunset Beach house. Xcel’s reputation for exceptional product quality is a clear result of an unwavering dedication to research, development, and design innovation. With tropical to cold-water products for men, women, and youth, the brand stresses performance: maximum stretch and durability, sealed-seam construction, and a fit that feels custom-made every time.